Power Point Templates
Just like your website says volumes about your business, the
design of your PowerPoint slides gives the first impression before your
presentation even gets started. Set the tone and give your presentation or
class the professional look you deserve. Wave of the Future creates custom
PowerPoint Design Templates for a new, fresh, and professional look.
Download instructions: Using Wave of the Future
PowerPoint Templates involves two easy steps:
- Download the file(s)
- Open the template in PowerPoint
Step 1: Download the PowerPoint Template
the sample PowerPoint template:
- Right click on the download link and choose "save target as"
or "save link as"
- Find a location on your hard drive where you want to save
your downloaded file (remember this location)
- Click save
PowerPoint files are downloaded in their
native template format .POT. The template files usually range in size from 75kb
Download will take about 30-60 seconds
depending on the file size (figures based on 56kb modem).
Step 2: Using your New PowerPoint Template(s)
Install and Use Your Downloaded PowerPoint Template:
- Start PowerPoint
- Select Open from the auto start dialogue box or use the File
drop down menu and choose open
- Browse your hard drive and locate the folder where you saved
- Click on the template and click open
- On the file menu, choose Save As. In the Save As dialog box,
change the "Save as type" list box to show "Design Template (*.pot)" The Save
in list box should change to the appropriate folder, if not, navigate to the
templates folder on your hard drive. Click the Save button.
- Now when you open PowerPoint and select Design Template from
the auto start dialogue or New from the File menu, your new template will be
available under the general tab of the New Presentation Dialogue box. Select
the template and the OK button. A new, unsaved presentation is automatically
created based on the template